The Christmas countdown is well and truly on in this house! I’ve been playing Christmas songs on repeat, the Christmas movies are on the TV almost every evening and I’ve one or two Christmas candles on the go at any one time.
Candles are the perfect way to inject the festive feeling in your home as I believe there is nothing better than entering a home or a room where it is filled with the scent of Christmas. Cinnamon, spiced orange, warm vanilla sugar cookies or a fresh Christmas pine tree scent, I love them all! Candles are a safe bet for Christmas pressies too, so with that in mind, I’ve rounded up 10 of my favourite Christmas Candles for 2017.
10 Gorgeous Christmas Candles 2017
- 1. Jo Malone London Pine & Eucalyptus Scented Candle from Selfridges £45
Hailed by Jo Malone as the “essence of winter” this candle features crisp pine and sweet eucalyptus creating a forest fresh aroma.
- 2. Christmas is in the Air Candle from Penhaligon’s £58
An ode to the time-old tradition of decorating a Christmas tree with the scent of Fir balsam needles, juniper berry, cedarwood and patchouli.
- 3. Winter Candle by Field Day from Field Day €17.95
A comforting blend of cinnamon, clove, spicy orange and soft vanilla. (i’ve been burning this one almost daily!)
- 4. Boulangerie Sweet Vanilla & Cinnamon from Anthropologie £16
A delicious blend of nutmeg, vanilla bean and cinnamon crust in a vintage-inspired Parisian pottery jar.
- 5. Ralph Lauren Bedford Holiday Candle from Amara £60
This beautiful candle features the festive scents of pine needles, juniper berries, cypress and vetiver.
- 6. Lollia Silently Across the Snow Candle from Glimmer Candles £36
This pretty glass candle features crushed herbs, bergamot, Alpine sage and jasmine followed by sweet fragrant osmanthus with a base note of Arctic Tundra moss.
- 7. Paddywax Library Charles Dickens Candle from Hurn and Hurn €19.15
Paddywax’s signature soy wax candle featuring tangerine, juniper & clove scents inspired by Charles Dickens stories.
- 8. Aerin Special Edition Nendaz Cypress Holiday Candle from Amara £78
Inspired by the Nendaz ski resort in Switzerland, this candle features notes of cypress, white spruce, guaiac wood and fir balsam, captures an invigorating winters day skiing through the Swiss Alps.
- 9. Under the Mistletoe Candle by Love Olli £21
A beautiful glass candle with top notes of Sicilian lime, and zesty bergamot paired with ripe mandarins, white florals, peppery basil and caraway seeds. Base notes include soft velvety patchouli and sharp green vetiver.
A candle classic favourite reminiscent of a Christmas orange sprinkled with cloves and cinnamon.
Spot anything you like? Go on, treat yourself!