Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without a festive jumper, cardigan or sweater. I’m a big fan of them especially those with adorable prints and retro designs not to mention they are super practical for warmth and so much fun to wear! With the annual One Fab Day Christmas party taking place this week (as well as the traditional Irish 12 pubs in a few weeks!) I went on the hunt to find a cute, non-tacky christmas jumper with a vintage vibe to party in and found some gems. Some are punny, some are super stylish and some are just darn cute!
My Favourite Christmas Jumpers for 2016
- Peach Prosecco Ho Ho jumper from Joanie £35 (I’ve already purchased this beauty!)
- ‘Bettie’ red bow print cardigan from Lindy Bop €10.50
- Collectif vintage Chrissie deer jumper £45.50
- Brooke snowflake embroidery cardigan in baby blue from Voodoo Vixen £30
- Candy cane and bow jumper from Asda £14
- Pressie sequin and black Christmas jumper from Joanie £35
- Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Missy jumper from Monsoon £49
- Embellished bauble sweater from Peacocks £20
- Chinti and Parker red bow cashmere sweater €425 (yup! but it’s cashmere dah-ling!)
Which one is your fave? I’ll be pairing mine with a retro circle skirt or pretty tulle skirt, perfect for injecting a little Christmas fun into my December wardrobe!