Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without a festive jumper, cardigan or sweater. I’m a big fan of them, especially those with adorable retro prints and vintage designs. Whether it’s for lounging around in and watching Christmas movies or for wearing to the Christmas party (or annual 12 pubs!), or even just to feel a little festive, they are so much fun to wear! Heck, I’d wear one the entire month of December if I could!
Each year I like to find a new one to add to the collection so over the last few days I went on my annual hunt to find a cute, non-tacky, Christmas jumper with a vintage vibe and found some gems. From classic Fair Isle styles to sweet sequin knits, I’ve rounded up 12 of the prettiest Christmas Jumpers for 2017…
My Favourite Christmas Jumpers for 2017
- Pink ice skates jumper from Oasis £40
- Dark green sequin embellished jumper from Cath Kidston €90
- Mela black and pink reindeer Fair Isle Christmas jumper from New Look €44.99
- Christmas bauble jumper from Primark/Pennys £14
- Charlotte robins and hearts Christmas jumper from Boohoo €20
- Boohoo Fair Isle pink and blue Christmas jumper from Lipsy £15
- Soft Blue Belle jumper from Hell Bunny €19.99
- Gingerbread house Christmas jumper from Kaleidoscope £35
- Rose gold pressie sequin Christmas jumper from Joanie £35
- Gift wrapped sweatshirt from Wildfox €87.33
- Anouk Fair Isle jumper from Boden £76
- Santa Baby grey sweater by Letter Clothing Company from Not On The High Street £29
Which one is your favourite? I’ll be pairing mine with a retro circle skirt or pretty tulle skirt, perfect for injecting a little Christmas fun into my December wardrobe!