It’s finally starting to feel like spring and I for one couldn’t be happier! As much as I love cosy winter evenings, the brighter, longer days just make me so much happier. I’ve also been having a good wardrobe clearout so that only means one thing – spring dress shopping!
From sultry wiggle dresses and feminine full skirts to a pretty shirt dress for daywear, i’ve picked out 9 gorgeous floral print dresses for spring. All the dresses featured are reasonable price wise so i’ll be picking one or two to update my wardrobe.
I’ll be pairing mine with a white or subtle pastel cardi and flats for a darling daytime look and dressing up with a leather jacket and heels for a chic evening/night time look. Which one is your favourite?
Floral Dresses for Spring
- Daisies & Roses Border Print Dress from Cath Kidston €114
- Harper Floral Wrap Front Dress from Joanie €51.31
- Long Sleeve Ruched Wiggle Dress in Pink from Jolie Moi €30
- Retro Felicitous Peony Printed Dress from Chicwish €50.26
- Jenna Dress in Blue Floral Sateen from Pinup Girl Clothing $144
- Audrey Black and Pink Rose Border Swing Dress from Lindybop €34.49 (I love this one so much – it’s like my logo in dress form!)
- Fatale Dusky Pink Sorrento Prom Dress from The Pretty Dress Company £129
- Hepburn in Mint Seville Floral Print from The Pretty Dress Company £185
- Beyond Your Rose Dreams Prom Dress from Chicwish €55.85
If you liked this then check out my pretty pastel picks for spring!