Beauty gifts are always a great idea, everyone loves unwrapping a fancy lippy or a pretty perfume, little luxuries they might not purchase for themselves. From stocking fillers to luxe treats, today I’m rounding up some of the prettiest beauty gifts around for the vintage lover in your life. I know these are meant to be gifts, but I just want to buy them all for myself!
Vintage-Inspired Beauty Gifts for Christmas
- Rose Petal Salve from Rose & Co. £3.99
- Ciate London nail polishes in Antique Brooch, Neverland and Amazing Gracie £6 each (choose three for £15 and get a free gift box)
- Danielle Creations mini rose gold vanity mirror from Amazon $14.99
- Artemisia Bath Oil from Penhaligons £39 (this is divine!)
- Kate Spade New York Watson Lane Briley velvet makeup bag from Shopbop €83.85
- Cupcake Soap No.84 from Rose & Co. £5
- The Vintage Cosmetic CompanySmokin’ Gift Set £25
- Chanel Coco Rouge ultra hydrating lip colour from Harvey Nicols £28
- Paul & Joe Limited Edition Silky Pressed Powder Set from Beauty Bay €32.70
- Remington D4110OB Retro Hair Dryer Set from Littlewoods £50
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream pot from Net-A-Porter €90
- Tocca Eau De Parfum Viaggio ( 3 x 15ml ) from Cult Beauty £36.00
- Touche Éclat Dazzling Lights Edition from YSL Beauty £25.50
Will any of these goodies be making their way onto your gift list (or personal wishlist!)? Don’t forget to check out my vintage-inspired gift guides, there’s one for the hostess, the Disney lover and an Etsy guide with lots of pretty finds.