I’m a 100% self-confessed Disney addict but I’m sure you guys all know that by now! Chances are you have a few loved ones who are a little obsessed as well. Whether they love the fairytale princesses or classic Mickey and Minnie there are some seriously chic and pretty Disney gifts out there this year for the Disney lovers.
I’ve done the hard work and rounded up some of the best finds to give the Disney fan in your life (or anyone, really, because everyone’s secretly a Disney fan on some level!) guaranteed to sprinkle smiles on their faces…
A Little Vintage Gift Guide For The Disney Lover
- Paisley Minnie Mouse tote from Gap £29.95
- Mickey Stripe Placement Jumper from Cath Kidston €90
- Tinkerbell “Believing is Just the Beginning” locket necklace from Disney Couture €61.25
- Disney Pinocchio rose gold-plated Wish Upon a Star bangle from Couture Kingdom €56.25
- Beauty and The Beast “Tale as Old as Time” latte mug from Gifts By £9.99
- Vintage Minnie style socks from Stance €19.39
- B for Bambi Trio nail polish from Boots £8.50
- Have Courage and Be Kind framed print from Red Bubble €68
- The Archive Series Animation by Disney book from The Book Depository €38.50
- Sketched Tinker Bell mug from Cath Kidston €12
- Pink knitted Minnie Mouse slipper from The Disney Store £12.99
- Mickey and Friends baby blue spot tote from Cath Kidston €66
Pssssst! Primark/Pennys have some really great budget-friendly gifts too!
Will any of these goodies be making their way onto your gift list (or personal wishlist!)? Don’t forget to check out my vintage-inspired gift guides, there’s one for the hostess and an Etsy guide with lots of pretty finds.