Whether it’s your bestie who loves to bake, your Mary Berry loving mum, your sister who loves to throw a dinner party or your cocktail queen co-worker, I’ve rounded up some gorgeous gifts for the hostess with the mostest in your life.
While a bottle of wine is lovely, sometimes something a little more special is required to let them know how much you care so I’ve curated a collection of gorgeous hostess gift ideas all with a little bit of vintage or retro twist to really make them smile.
A Little Vintage Gift Guide For The Hostess
- Fortnum and Mason The Classic Taster Hamper from Brown Thomas €90
- Ariete vintage coffee maker from Kaleidoscope £79
- Creative Tops Katie Alice rolling pin from Argos £16.99
- Ted Baker Rosie Lee cake forks from Portmeirion £9.25
- Wedgewood Blue and pink Butterfly Bloom teacup and saucer from Amara £45
- Watercolor teacup painting print by Luciles Kitchen on Etsy from €32.17
- 44% Madagascar chocolate bar from Avoca €4.75
- Vintage Indigo heart dish by Katie Alice £16.99
- Royal white and blue cake serving set from Pip Studi0 €19.95
- Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer in pistachio from Brown Thomas €615
- Vintage bake cookie stamp from Marks and Spencer €5.50
- Vintage Bake ceramic muffin tray from Marks and Spencer €20
- Max Benjamin Victorian Earl Grey Tea Candle from Amara €20