One of the things I struggle with being a vintage fashion lover is what to wear on those down days, days when dresses aren’t an option or that I just want to feel a bit more cosy. I love the look of the 1950’s – 1960’s slogan tees and for years i’ve searched high and low for vintage inspired reproductions and boy are they hard to find!
What I love about retro style t-shirts is that you can go casual with jeans, converse and your hair thrown up in a headscarf or that you can dress them up and tuck them into a circle skirt or a sultry wiggle skirt for a bit of va-va-voom!
I’ve searched high and low for these retro style t-shirts for ages now so wanted to share my finds if you too are after that authentic pinup-gal-on-her-day-off vintage look!
- Women’s Traci Lords Beat It Creep T-Shirt in Pink from Pin Up Clothing $36
- “My Hair is Full of Secrets” Vixen by Micheline Pitt T-shirt from Etsy €27.28
- Ivory and Red Heart Short Sleeve Tee from Unique Vintage $18
- Beauty School Dropout Beehive T-Shirt from Red Bubble €21.90
- Really Good Hair Club T-Shirt from Pin Up Clothing $24
- Bleacher Babe T-shirt from Atomic Swag €24.49
- Dirty Dancing Kellerman’s Mountain House T-Shirt from Retro Fitters Clothing on Etsy €14.61
- Red Lipstick Club Shirt by Emma Morgenthaler available on Mercht (I’ve just bought this one and cannot wait to get it!)
- Grease Rydell High Cheerleading T Shirt by TruffleShuffle on Amazon $13.49
- Pin Up Hair themed Vintage Style Tee Shirt by Clumsy Kate on Etsy €24.45
- Retro Rock and Roll T-Shirt by Atomic Swag €23.54
- Pink Heartbreak Hotel T-Shirt from Boohoo.com €14
- Cocktail Time Women’s Tee in Ivory from Steady Clothing €25.42
- Atomic Swag x Campbell Crafts Let’s Go Bowling T-shirt from Etsy €24.43
- Grease Rydell High T-Shirt from Red Bubble €28