So I’m trying my darndest to have a #nospendjanuary but a gal’s allowed to look right?! These gloomy, dark January days have me dreaming of Springtime dresses, cardigans and sweaters rather than the layers of winter woolies I’ve been living in these past few months.
Also as part of my January goals I’m doing a massive wardrobe clear out. I’m planning on keeping items that actually fit and that I truly love while making a list of those essentials I don’t have to stop me buying more of the things I don’t need (here’s looking at you Primark Disney PJs!).
As much as I love pink I actually have very few pink dresses so, on the list they go! A few hours virtual shopping later and I’ve rounded up a few fabulously flattering, pink vintage-inspired dresses from my favorite vintage inspired and retro-repro designers that I think you’ll love too. The best part? These all come in under the €100 mark so you can’t feel too guilty…
- Mary Dress in Pink Mary Blair Umbrella Print from Pinup Girl Clothing €133.50 (okay, so this is a teeny bit over €100 but it was far too pretty to not include)
- Pinup Couture Erin Swing Dress in Baby Pink from Pinup Girl Clothing Was €120 Now €82.68
- Candice Gwinn Cutie Dress in Coral Pink from Trashy Diva Was €153 Now €76
- Felicia Pink Brocade Swing Dress from Lindybop €27.49
- Vesper Lilianna Blush and Lilac Bardot Dress from Vesper 247 Was £65 Now £39.00
- Ivory Pink and Green Floral Cotton Swing Dress from Pretty Kitty Fashion € 31.17
- Brittany Pink Lipstick Print Swing Dress from Lindybop €18.33
- CHI CHI London Suki Cocktail Dress in Fuschia Pink £64.99
- Dawn Pastel Pink Polka Dot Swing Dress from Lindybop €34.36
Many of these dresses look sensational both with and without a petticoat, but by adding that extra volume you can create a really dramatic vintage silhouette! You can grab some great petticoats from Lindybop or Bo-Peep.ie.