It’s finally that time of year! Time to put away the winter darks and time to bring out the pastels of Spring. Coming up with spring outfit ideas can be difficult, especially when it still feels like winter outside and you’ve still got ALL your winter wardrobe hanging in your closet. Personally I love dresses for this season as you can pop on a pair of tights and a cosy cardigan and then as the weather gets warmer opt for bare legs and ditch the cardie.
To brighten up my wardrobe I’ve gone in search of some pretty pastel dresses perfect for Spring in gorgeous Easter-y shades. If you too love wearing dresses with a bit of vintage flair my tip is to look out for cute dress with sleeves or at least dresses that will allow me to wear a long sleeve top underneath which I can then layer with a cardigan on top. BRB, I’m off to update my wardrobe…
Pretty Pastel Dresses Perfect for Spring
- Blue Sleeveless Lace Dress from Cath Kidston €96
- Nettie Mint Flared Dress with Scallop Detail from Voodoo Vixen £25
- Elate Pink Dress with Bow from Chicwish €50.26
- Monica Candy Gingham Pencil Dress from Collectif £44
- Pink Carnation Bardot Dress from Lady V London £50
- Bonnie Blue Frill Tea Dress from Joanie €40.46
- Dolores Vintage Polka Dot Doll Dress from Collectif Vintage £53.50
- Ozio Jewel Neckline Dress by Max Mara Studio at Brown Thomas €360
- Heather Peach Flared Dress from Voodoo Vixen £38
Stay tuned for my spring sweater and floral dresses edits coming soon!