You guys, I can’t get over how fast the last few months have gone and that it’s already November. Tis’ almost the season for holiday parties and festive fabulousness, yay!
I’m very inspired by the festive season right now, and my (real and dream!) wardrobe follows suit. As we edge closer to Christmas the shops are brimming with gorgeous bits and pieces. I’ve been loving all the sparkles, velvets and tartans, and there are so many bow detail items too, which I’m more than happy about!
So without further ado, here’s my wish list for November. If you spot anything you like, I’ve popped all of the text links below…
My November Wish List
- Cath Kidston Devonshire Rose Dress with velvet collar €90
- Kate Spade New York Pearl and Black Velvet Collar Necklace €134.92
- Polly Plume green velvet shoes with bow €284
- Cath Kidston Scattered Sprigs dress with sparkle collar €102
- Shashi double pearl earrings £27.49
- Minnie Mouse bow bangle by Disney Couture £39
- Sabrina stripe collar top from Joanie £25
- Hobbs Una bow gloves £59
- Miu Miu Lace-trimmed cable-knit cashmere sweater £635
- Peter Pan Collar Cape from La Redoute £69.30
- Brigitte Cigarette Trousers from Joanie £30 (I purchased these at the beginning of the month and they are so comfy, I love them!)
- Nicholas Kirkwood Lola Pearl velvet ballerinas £495
- Plaid Caroline Tote from Draper James £171.84
Spot anything you like? Go on, treat yourself!