Hands up who’s guilty of having a camera roll full of screenshots from of all the lovely things you’ve found when scrolling through your fave blogs and social media?! I know I do for sure!
To keep all my pretty finds in one place (and to free up my camera roll!)I thought it would be nice to share these in a Little Weekend Link Love series which features a mix of fashion, decor, baking and other lovely bits from all across the blogosphere and Instagram. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- I recently stumbled across this 360 degree tour of the beautiful Villa on Mount Pleasant home. I’m a huge fan of Tamsyn’s home and this is such a treat to be able to see it all in one place. It’s the dream pastel abode! Click here to see it all and prepare to be wowed.
2. This gorgeous Easter cake from Nicest Things is the perfect example of how you can take a shop-bought cake and make it look WOW with a wonderland of Easter bunnies, chocolate eggs and sweets. Sshhh, no one will ever know!
3. Pennys Hun! These gorgeous velvet pillows are from none other than Primark and i’m in love. I want one in every colour.
4. Oh Happy Day always blow me away with their insanely good DIYs and party ideas and this pretty pastel tea party is no exception.
5. I’ve just discovered @katylivings on Instagram and I’m in LOVE! Katy is a textile designer and owner of Stitch and Spring, the cutest handmade dolls you ever did see. I suggest you head over there and peruse her gorgeous creations perfect for any little people in your life. www.stitchandsprig.com
6. These gorgeous Boutierre Girls blooms featured over on A Pair and A Spare truly brightened up my week! There’s a great tip on the A Pair and A Spare blog too an how to make you blooms as pretty as can be.
7. Ya’ll know my vintage china obsession is pretty real but after spotting these customized teacups from VelvetCrownDesign on Etsy it just went to a whole other level. You can get pretty much anything you want on the teacups so they would make perfect gifts for a birthday gal, bride-to-be or a little ‘to me, from me’ kinda gift!
8. This quote by Neil Gaiman reminding us to be our beautiful selves.
9. Now that we are saving for our first home, i’ve been spending an unhealthy amount of time on Pinterest ogling over dreamy fairytale homes like this dotey one featured on Martha Stewart.
10. Friday means funday! So tonight I think i’ll be unwinding with a glass (or two!) of this champagne lemonade margarita cocktail from Marla Meridith. Boy do I love a good margarita and this one looks pretty unreal! Wanna make your own? Here’s how…
Champagne Lemonade Margarita
- 1 ounce silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (Cointreau or Triple Sec)
- 3 ounces pink lemonade
- Brut champagne
- Lemon wedge
- Coarse salt (for bonus pink points you could even use a Pink Himalayan salt)
- Rub the lemon wedge round the rim of an old-fashioned glass. Roll the rim of the glass in salt.
- In a cocktail shaker add some ice, the tequila, orange liqueur and lemonade. Shake well and pour into an ice filled glass. Top with champagne and enjoy!
Happy Weekend! xoxo