Like I mentioned in in my last post we now share our home with a beautiful cat called Betty. So, to make our newest little family member feel at home I went on the hunt for all the cat essentials and accessories. Her food, bed and litter box were obviously top of the list but for accessories and toys I wasn’t blown away by some of the options in the pet stores. If you have pets of any kind, you probably already know the struggle between pet items that are necessary to have around but are not necessarily your favorite things to look at everyday.
I went looking online to hunt down some pet accessories that would be visually pleasing and fine to be on display in our home when guests come to visit. This is her new home too now after all! I found some pretty chic cat accessories perfect for the vintage lovers home all with Betty’s paw of approval.
Vintage Chic Cat Accessories
- All for Paws Shabby Chic Tunnel from Boerenwinkel €28.15
- Floral Pet ID Tag by We Love To Create on Not On The Highstreet €10.18
- Handmade Personalised Cat Bowl by Chow Bella on Not On The Highstreet €28.75
- All for Paws Shabby Chic Mice Cat Toy from Just For Pets £3.29
- Handmade Cat Collar in Tilda Pink Gingham with Bell from Jayne Elizabeth Design on Etsy €9.38 (i’ve already purchased these!)
- Handmade Cat Collar in Tilda Floral with Bell from Jayne Elizabeth Design on Etsy €9.38
- Personalised Pet Bowl Name by We Love To Create on Not On The Highstreet €23.97
- Hand-felted Wool and Feather Balls by Anna Carolina Created €9.44
- Donut with Pink Icing Catnip Toy by Kikis Toy Co from Etsy €6.75
- Trixie Natura Cat’s Home from Equipet €134.50
- Trixie Rose Pet Cushion Extra Large from Equipet €16.99
- All for Paws Shabby Chic Frilly Ball from Just For Pets £2.29