Twas the night before Christmas…
Festive PJ’s have always been one of my favourite Christmas traditions since I was little. Every Christmas Eve mum would give us our jammies to cosy up in bed and wait for Xmas morning to arrive. Once morning came we would all excitedly head to the living room with a cup of hot choc and open our pressies in our PJs and we’d literally stay in them until dinner was ready! Today I’m sharing some of my very favourite festive and vintage-style jim jams just in time for Christmas.
Christmas Pyjamas with a Retro Twist
- Heirloom Lilac bow PJ set from Victorias Secret €42.62
- Antique Rose brushed flannel PJs from Cath Kidston €66
- Festive Plaid flannel PJs from Victorias Secret €42.62
- Navy and red spot print cotton blend long sleeve pyjama from Debenhams €38
- Erin long sleeve red and pink check pyjama top from Cyberjammies £22 and Erin long sleeve red and pink check pyjama bottoms from Cyberjammies £22.50
- Maison de Nimes red stripe jersey PJ set with eye mask from House of Fraser £45
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren classic woven check sleepshirt from Brown Thomas €84
- Long sleeve heart Dobby stripe nightshirt from Cyberjammies £27
- Emily Jane cotton nightshirt from Liberty London £120
Recently I’ve been matching mine and my gorgeous niece Kimberly but it can be hard to find something that fits us both! I’m a sucker for a traditional button-down twinset and Primark/Pennys always have an ever-changing selection of amazing PJ’s for both kids and adults so be sure to check out your local store for festive finds.
For more festive posts check out my Christmas decor post here as well as my DIY hot chocolate station here.