Where has this month gone?! It only seems like yesterday that I was putting together my September wish list and now we are more than halfway through October!
This post is a little late this month but it has been unseasonably warm here in Ireland for autumn so I’ve been getting away with dresses and tights with a light jacket but with November just around the corner, I’m ready to update my wardrobe with more wintery pieces. This month I want to invest on some more darker toned dresses, knits and cosy coats all with a vintage-inspired feel of course!
I’m a massive print lover and I’m really loving all the chic leopard print finds coming into stores right now especially the Erdem x H&M one below (massive heart eyes!). I’m also loving all the moody floral prints, velvet and the on-trend bow details too…
So without further ado, here are some of the pretty items that are on my October wish list featuring retro and vintage-inspired fashion items I’ve discovered over the past few weeks that I just need to have!
My October Wish List
- Audrey Rose Bush print swing dress from Lindybop £38
- Bonnie burgundy tea dress from Joanie £35
- Delta Black Swan border swing dress from Lindybop £36
- Polly Plume velvet Bonnie pumps from Farfetch €247
- Bow, pearl and diamonte earrings from Erdem x H&M £29.99
- Rose gold flower hinged cuff bracelet from Kate Spade New York €79.41
- Leopard print coat with bow from Erdem x H&M £149.99 (in selected stores and online on 2nd November)
- Crawford Street leopard print bag from Kate Spade New York €560
- Lipstick on your Collar slogan jumper from Joanie £35
- ‘Pretty Please’ Loafers by Jack Rogers x Draper James £74.32
- Debbie Call Me 1950s swing skirt from Collectif £47.50
- Violetta leopard print wiggle skirt from Collectif £28.00
Spot anything you like? Go on, treat yourself!