The festive season is my ultimate favourite season when it comes to fashion. It’s the perfect excuse to be as dolled up and sparkly as you want! Luxurious velvets, retro polka dots, tartan and dreamy tulle in winter shades, the shops are brimming with great festive fashion finds right now and I’m giddy with excitement! So, whether you’re looking for a pretty dress for your Christmas party, a festive night out or something special to wear on Christmas Day, I’ve rounded up 12 utterly gorgeous vintage-inspired Christmas Party and Christmas Day Dresses.
12 Vintage-Inspired Christmas Party and Christmas Day Dresses
- Tamara Dress Black from Bo-Peep €95.00
- Marianne Burgundy Swing Dress and Jacket Twin Set from Lindy Bop £60
- 1950’s Style Halterneck Forest Green Duchess Dress from Vivien of Holloway £99
- Hell Bunny 50’s Holly Berry Swing Dress in Ivory from Top Vintage €59.95
- 1950’s Style Emerald Green Ruffled Tulle Sweetheart Cupcake Swing Dress from Unique Vintage $118
- Audrina Red Lace Dress from Joanie £45 (also in featured image)
- The Hepburn Red Polka Dot Dress from The Pretty Dress Company £129
- Tiffany Black Flare Dress from Voodoo Vixen £58
- Dee Dee Tartan Full Circle Skirt Dress from British Retro £67
- Burgundy Red Velvet & Lace Rockabilly Cocktail Swing Dress from Pretty Kitty Fashion £39.99
- Little Mistress Tiered Tulle Mini Dress from ASOS €87.83
- Adna Red Scallop Bardot Dress from Joanie £40
Happy Festive Shopping!