I’m a big fan of floral dresses all year round but often find it a little harder to find them coming into the fall/autumn and winter months. If like me, you too love floral dresses but find it hard to find them around this time of year – then you’re in the right spot! To help you update your wardrobe for the coming months I went on the hunt for the prettiest Vintage-Inspired Floral Dresses for Fall. Pair these pretties with a cardigan for autumn and pair with tights and coat for winter.
9 of The Prettiest, Vintage-Inspired Floral Dresses for Fall
- ‘Delta’ Black Floral Swing Dress from Lindybop £36
- Traffic People 50s Maiko Geisha Tales Pencil Dress in Black from Top Vintage €154.95
- Liana Midnight Blue Rose Flare Dress from Little Wings Factory
- Hepburn Wild Roses on Teal Dress from Lady V London £50
- 1950s Rockabilly Navy Floral Wiggle Dress from Cerys Closet £31.99
- Elizabeth Dress in Love Me Tender Print by Retrospec’d from Pin Up Girl Clothing $150
- Fatale Southern Belle Embroidered Prom Dress with Yellow Florals from The Pretty Dress Company £315
- Fatale Embroidered Pencil Dress from The Pretty Dress Company £195
- Audrey Turquoise Multi Floral Print Swing 50s Dress from Pretty Kitty Fashion £24.99
Hey doll! Looking for more vintage style inspiration? Check out my pick of the prettiest Pretty Polka Dot Dresses.