I just love looking back on vintage travel photos and marvelling in the time, effort, and pride that went into travelling back in the day. Gorgeous trunks, chic train cases and pretty hat boxes all packed to perfection for their travel adventures!
Whether it be a for short weekend away or a long haul exotic destination, I’m always on the hunt for the prettiest, retro and vintage style luggage for my next trip away. Today I’m sharing some of my recent finds as well as some pieces that have been on my luggage wishlist for a while. Admittedly, some of these items aren’t the most practical or affordable, but that’s what makes them all the more charming and covetable! From train cases to trunks, with these vintage-inspired travel accessories, you’ll be truly jet-setting in style…
Vintage-Inspired Travel Accessories
- Vlando Small Faux Leather Travel Jewellery Box from Amazon £8.99
- Lavender Leaves Travel Candle from Henri Bendel $15
- Mon Purse Grainy Leather Camera Bag from Mon Purse €245
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Train Case from John Lewis £24
- Blush and Rose Gold Grainy Leather Luggage Tag from Mon Purse €40
- Rose Monogram Scarf from Custom Vintage Dublin €89.95 (perfect for cosying up on long haul flights!)
- Leather Travel Document Wallet by Be Golden £32
- Large Striped Canvas Tote from Henri Bendel $48
- Poppy Hat Case in French Blue by Freya $890
- AVINCI Travel Champagne Cocktail Kit from Shoptiques £39
- The Artiste Pink Vanity Case from Steamline Luggage €375 (find a similar version here)
- The Artiste Pink Stowaway Case from Steamline Luggage €750
Stay tuned for my tried and tested packing tips posts coming soon!