I’ve been loving a pop of yellow and lemon in my wardrobe lately. It just feels so summery and instantly puts a smile on my face! It’s a perfect summer shade as it pairs perfectly with other shades such as pink, black, navy and white so it’s easy to accessorize and put with staples you already may have in your wardrobe.
I’ll be pairing mine with my new white denim jacket (I picked this one up in H&M) or a subtle pastel cardi and flats for a darling daytime look or dressing up with a leather jacket and heels for a chic evening/night time look. Which one is your favourite?
Pretty Yellow Dresses For Summer
- Carina Twitchill Dress with Navy Polka Dots from Hobbs £129
- Priscilla Lemon Gingham from The Pretty Dress Company £125
- Mila Polka Dot Swing Dress from Collectif £70
- Summer Bloom Pencil Dress from Oasis €92 (this is the one I wore over on Instagram for our wedding anniversary!)
- Flamingo Print Tea Dress from Lady V London £55
- Vesper Lilianna Bardot Neckline Dress in Lemon from Vestry €77
- Dolly and Dotty 50s Lola Polkadot Swing Dress in Yellow from Top Vintage €44.95
- ‘Lily’ Buttercup Yellow Cotton Swing Dress from Lindybop £30
- Yellow and White Knee Length Dress by P.A.R.O.S.H. £308