With the crazy cold weather and snow we’ve been having here in Ireland my heart is already longing for spring flowers (and temperatures!). I’m so excited to be introducing spring pastels back into my wardrobe (well, to be honest, I wear pastels all year round!) as well as cute florals.
The shops are full of the most wonderful new finds this season and I definitely think there are some great vintage-inspired and ladylike trends. I’m especially loving all the Jane Birkin-esque basket bags, ditsy blooms, adorable collars and pearl embellished pieces.
Cute jumpers and cigarette pants are quickly becoming my go-to outfits for the Spring/Summer season. Whether dressed up or down with chic flats they are the perfect little vintage-inspired look and I’m loving the Audrey Hepburn style ones below from my fave brand Joanie.
Wish list posts are some of my favourites to read, so I hope you enjoy this months! If you spot anything you like, I’ve popped all of the text links below…
My February Wish List
- Embroidery Collar Blouse from Cath Kidston €54.00
- Louisa Dahlia Floral Occasion Dress from Emily and Fin£95
- White Flower Drop Earrings from Oasis €10
- White Flower Necklace from Oasis €16
- Black Raffia Minaudière from Zara €29.95
- The Lady Blue and Pearl Flats from Katy Perry €46.67
- Blue Bow Hem Jumper from Oasis €45
- Flower Press Trainer from Oasis €34
- Lilac Flare Cuff Sweater from Oasis €37
- Posy Bouquet Stud Earrings from Collectif £12
- Picnic Basket with Polka Dot Scarf from Zara €39.95
- Lydia Classic Cigarette Trousers from Joanie £35
- Penelope Embroidered Top from Boden £80
Spot anything you like? Go on, treat yourself!